Our films this week all focus on relationships between siblings. These can be supportive (To Kill A Mockingbird) or combative (Bad Lucky Goat). Siblings may confront a troubled past (Dark River, Limonata) or work through challenges together (Walkabout). The only common thread is that their interaction makes good cinema.
This is not intended as an all-inclusive list. Reader suggestions are welcome. If you know an addition to this list, please write using the comments below.
- Bad Lucky Goat (2017) (Reviewed In Thinking Cinema 10/19/17) http://www.thinkingcinema.com/film-review-bad-lucky-goat/
- Limonata (2015) (Article In Thinking Cinema 10/19/17) http://www.thinkingcinema.com/film-appreciation-limonata/
- Dark River (2017)
- The Wolfpack (2015)
- The Royal Tenenbaums (2001)
- You Can Count On Me (2000)
- Big Night (1996)
- The White Balloon (1995)
- To Kill A Mockingbird (1962)
- Les Enfants Terribles (1950)